Pitchman lets you accurately measure pitch speed with the camera - it's the only radar gun app to give true MPH.
- Capture high frame rate video (60 FPS on iPhone 5, 120 FPS on iPhone 5s, and 240 FPS on iPhone 6 & 6+).
- Easily step through individual video frames to mark the precise start and end point of a pitch.
- A magnifying lens enabling you to zoom in on any portion of a video - perfect for videos shot from the bleachers or behind a backstop.
- Adjust the mound distance to level of play (little league, softball, college, MLB), even after editing.
- Calculates average and peak pitch speed with up to 1 MPH accuracy!
- Export and share your video to your camera roll or email it to others in FULL RES HD - no loss of quality.
- Awesome special effects include slow motion playback during pitch, ultra-fast pitch timer, ball-tracking tracers, and pitch stats fading in at the end of the video.
- Add pitcher name, team and pitch type for display with your pitch speed. Share a freeze frame photo of your pitch with MPH stats via Facebook or Twitter.
- Great customer support - email us with any issues and you'll receive a response from a real person.
Pitchman was conceived of and designed by a Dad and little league coach to use with his kids and developed with attention to detail and a genuine passion for the game. Suggestions are always welcome and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Pitchman Radar Gun is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Pitchman Radar Gun (version 2.2) has a file size of 85.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.